Dogs know how to live and love. We can learn from them…
• Never pass the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
• Relish in the simple joy of fresh air and wind in your face.
• Take naps.
• Stretch before rising.
• Run, romp and play daily.
• Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
• Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
• Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
• On warm days, lie on your back in the grass. On hot days, drink lots of water and find shade. Continue reading “Lessons We Can Learn from Dogs”