Researchers are optimistic that they found a new way to predict Alzheimer’s disease. Karen Owoc, The Health Reporter™, hosts this compact segment of TV health news in The Health Reporter Minute. Writer/Producer: Karen Owoc.
The Health Reporter
Have a Question?I'd love to hear from you! Many of my posts are the result of your questions. Email me
- Follow The Health Reporter on WordPress.com
Live Longer & Stronger❦ "The human body is the only machine that breaks down when it is not used." ~Thomas Cureton
Check Out My Pins
THR DisclaimerThe material on The Health Reporter™ is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. You should promptly seek professional medical care if you have any concern about your health, and should always consult your physician before starting a fitness program.© 2009-2016 The Health Reporter. The Health Reporter is an entity of Karen Owoc HealthStyle™.
Build happy healthy habits that last. :D
In Season™ NowEat with the seasons and healthy food will always be interesting and delightful!
Vegetables: Arugula • Asparagus • Beets • Bok choy • Broccoli • Broccoli rabe (rapini) • Brussels sprouts • Cabbage • Cardoons • Carrots • Cauliflower • Chard • Chicory • Collard greens • Cress • Daikon • Dandelion greens • Endive • Fava greens • Fennel • Garlic • Green garlic • Herbs • Horseradish • Kale • Kohlrabi • Lambsquarters • Leeks • Lettuce • Mizuna • Mushrooms • Mustard greens • Nettles • Onions • Orach • Parsnips • Pea shoots • Puntarelle • Radishes • Romanesco • Rutabagas • Scallions • Spinach • Sprouts • Sunchokes • Tatsoi • Turnips
Fruit & Nuts: Avocados • Cherimoyas • Grapefruit • Guavas • Kumquats • Lemons • Limes • Mandarins • Oranges • Oranges • Pomelos • Tangerines
Seafood: Clams • Cod, Black • Crab, Dungeness • Halibut • Lingcod • Oysters • Prawns • Rockfish • Squid • Swordfish
- How “Old” Do You Sound?
- Fit Find | Ground Chia Seeds
- Why Vitamin D is Measured in “IU”
- Why You Should Check the Color of Your Pee
- Fit Minute | Are You Likely to Live Long?
- Fit Minute | The New Definition of Being Fit
- Fit TV | Healthy Aging
- Is Your Pet Allergy Linked to Heart Disease?
- When a Lower Blood Pressure is NOT Better
- Do Your Statin Drugs Cause Muscle Pain?
- 10 Factors That Affect Blood Pressure Readings
- The #1 Biggest Mistake That Affects Blood Pressure Readings
- Fit TV | Anxiety and Depression Are Different in Men
- Fit TV | Are Strokes Linked to Migraines?
- Mended Hearts® for Cardiac Patients
- How Stress Causes Heart Attacks and Disease
- Why Some Eggs Are Easier to Peel
- How’s Your New Year’s Resolution Working for You?
- Lessons We Can Learn from Dogs
- Testing for Alzheimer’s with Peanut Butter?
💓 More Topics and Tips
Exercise and Nutrition❦ Exercise and nutrition are intimately related. Think of them as two wheels on a bicycle. When one is faulty or inadequate, you end up with a dysfunctional bicycle.