Researchers are optimistic that they found a new way to predict Alzheimer’s disease. Karen Owoc, The Health Reporter™, hosts this compact segment of TV health news in The Health Reporter Minute. Writer/Producer: Karen Owoc.
The Health Reporter
- Follow The Health Reporter on WordPress.com
Live Longer & Stronger❦ "The human body is the only machine that breaks down when it is not used." ~Thomas Cureton
Check Out My Pins
THR DisclaimerThe material on The Health Reporter™ is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. You should promptly seek professional medical care if you have any concern about your health, and should always consult your physician before starting a fitness program.
- Fit TV | Are Strokes Linked to Migraines?
- Mended Hearts® for Cardiac Patients
- How Stress Causes Heart Attacks and Disease
- Why Some Eggs Are Easier to Peel
- How’s Your New Year’s Resolution Working for You?
- Lessons We Can Learn from Dogs
- Testing for Alzheimer’s with Peanut Butter?
- Antibacterial Agent Can Impair Heart Muscle
- Is Deodorant Shortening Your Life?
- How to Build a Better Salad
- Fit Find | Wasa® Flaxseed Crispbread
- Fit TV | Will Your Doctor Predict if You’ll Get Alzheimer’s?
- Fit Minute | Check Cholesterol for Alzheimer’s Risk
- 10 Ways to Lose Weight Without Sweating
- Fit Find | Fiordifrutta™ Organic Strawberries & Wild Strawberries Fruit Spread
- Fit TV | Blinded by Blood Pressure
- Fit Find | NuttZo™ Seven Nut & Seed Butter
- The Starbucks® Effect | Is Caffeine Shortening Your Life?
- Live, Love and Lighten Up…
- Why Supplements Can Make You Sick
❦ Topics and Tips
Have a Question?I'd love to hear from you! Many of my posts are the result of your questions. Email me
Exercise and Nutrition❦ Exercise and nutrition are intimately related. Think of them as two wheels on a bicycle. When one is faulty or inadequate, you end up with a dysfunctional bicycle.
In Season™ NowArugula • Asparagus • Avocados • Beets • Bok choy • Broccoli • Broccoli rabe (rapini) • Brussels sprouts • Cabbage • Cardoons • Carrots • Cauliflower • Chard • Cherimoyas • Chicory • Collard greens • Cress • Daikon • Dandelion greens • Endive • Fava beans • Fennel • Garlic • Grapefruit • Green garlic • Guavas • Herbs • Horseradish • Kale • Kohlrabi • Kumquats • Lambsquarters • Leeks • Lemons • Lettuces • Limes • Mandarins • Mushrooms • Mustard greens • Nettles • Onions • Orach • Oranges • Parsnips • Pea shoots • Pomelos • Puntarelle • Radishes • Rutabagas • Scallions • Spinach • Sprouts • Sunchokes • Tangerines • Tatsoi • Turnips (updated 2.28.15)