Men often say they don’t have time to exercise, but here’s a new trend that combats the sedentary work. Karen Owoc, The Health Reporter, hosts this compact segment of men’s health and fitness news in The Men’s Health Minute. Writer/Producer: Karen Owoc. [Segment #0012M
The Health Reporter
- Follow The Health Reporter on WordPress.com
Live Longer & Stronger❦ "The human body is the only machine that breaks down when it is not used." ~Thomas Cureton
Check Out My Pins
THR DisclaimerThe material on The Health Reporter™ is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. You should promptly seek professional medical care if you have any concern about your health, and should always consult your physician before starting a fitness program.
In Season™ NowVegetables: Artichokes • Arugula • Beets • Bitter Melon • Bok choy • Broccoli • Broccoli rabe (rapini) • Brussels sprouts • Burdock • Cabbage • Cactus pads • Carrots • Cauliflower • Celeriac • Celery • Chard • Chicory • Collards • Corn • Cress • Cucumbers • Eggplant • Endive • Fennel • Garlic • Ginger root • Green garlic • Herbs • Horseradish • Jicama • Kale • Lambsquarters • Leeks • Lettuce • Mizuna • Mushrooms • Mustard greens • Okra • Onions • Orach • Parsnips • Peas • Peppers, chile • Peppers, sweet • Potatoes • Purslane • Radishes • Rutabagas • Salsify • Scallions • Shallots • Shelling beans • Spinach • Sprouts • Squash, summer • Squash, winter • Sunchokes • Sweet potatoes • Taro root • Tatsoi • Tomatillos • Tomatoes • Turnips
Fruit & Nuts: Almonds • Apples • Asian pears • Avocados • Blackberries • Cactus pears • Chestnuts • Dates • Figs • Grapes • Jujubes • Kiwi • Kumquats • Lemons • Limes • Melons • Nectarines • Olives • Oranges • Peaches • Pears • Pecans • Persimmons • Pistachios • Plums • Pomegranates • Quince • Raspberries • Strawberries • Walnuts • (updated 10.06.15)
- Why Vitamin D is Measured in “IU”
- Why You Should Check the Color of Your Pee
- Fit Minute | Are You Likely to Live Long?
- Fit Minute | The New Definition of Being Fit
- Fit TV | Healthy Aging
- Is Your Pet Allergy Linked to Heart Disease?
- When a Lower Blood Pressure is NOT Better
- Do Your Statin Drugs Cause Muscle Pain?
- 10 Factors That Affect Blood Pressure Readings
- The #1 Biggest Mistake That Affects Blood Pressure Readings
- Fit TV | Anxiety and Depression Are Different in Men
- Fit TV | Are Strokes Linked to Migraines?
- Mended Hearts® for Cardiac Patients
- How Stress Causes Heart Attacks and Disease
- Why Some Eggs Are Easier to Peel
- How’s Your New Year’s Resolution Working for You?
- Lessons We Can Learn from Dogs
- Testing for Alzheimer’s with Peanut Butter?
- Antibacterial Agent Can Impair Heart Muscle
- Is Deodorant Shortening Your Life?
❦ Topics and Tips
Have a Question?I'd love to hear from you! Many of my posts are the result of your questions. Email me
Exercise and Nutrition❦ Exercise and nutrition are intimately related. Think of them as two wheels on a bicycle. When one is faulty or inadequate, you end up with a dysfunctional bicycle.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.